Family Historian is a powerful, award-winning genealogy program, with comprehensive features designed to meet the needs of anyone new to family history research as well as the needs of experts.
In this half-day workshop, John Hanson provides an overview of the current version of Family Historian. The sessions during the day are designed specifically for UK users, both beginners and people wanting to refresh their understanding.
John covers how to add information to the database including:
- Adding family members;
- Editing people's details;
- Adding people that aren't related;
- Sorting or changing the order of children;
- Recording your sources - includes using Ancestral Sources;
- Adding extra facts about a person.
1. John’s course, ‘Family Historian Software for Beginners & Refreshers: Output of Data’ will be held on Saturday, 31 October but both courses can be attended independently.
2. You do not need to bring a laptop for the day. But DO bring all your questions about using the software.
3. This workshop covers using the Family Historian software. The workshop does not cover general family history research.
17/10/2020 10:30 - 13:00
With John Hanson, FSG
Books & Courses Search
Search our catalogue and buy securely online.