In this full-day workshop, Mike Bollinger starts by giving a good overview of the features of the Family Tree Maker program. During the day, Mike covers:
- How to create your family tree;
- How to enter individuals and their family information;
- How to maintain your tree;
- How to import a tree;
- How to manage sources and media;
- The options for publishing and presenting your family in charts and reports;
- How to make web searches using the program, to find additional family facts on Ancestry or other websites.
Note: This is an intensive course and places are limited.
18/08/2018 10:30 - 17:00
Books & Courses Search
Search our catalogue and buy securely online.